Accomplishing the Results You Want
Success is measured by results and results are only accomplished with effective planning efforts. Detailed plans and a captivating vision are important, but true accomplishment is in carrying your goals through to a winning outcome. In this workshop, you will learn how to find and strengthen your leadership voice and foster employee buy-in to exceed expectations while achieving the most positive outcome.
Private classes on this topic are available. We can address your organization’s issues, time constraints, and save you money, too. Contact us to find out how.
Develop a leadership style that gets results
Employ suitable motivation techniques for your team or unit
Utilize your communication style to provide influence to drive direction
Empower your team to achieve the results you and they want
1. Leadership Style Guide
- Leadership characteristics
- Crucial abilities of leaders
- Determining the Type of Leader You Want to Be
2. Understanding Motivation
- What motivates people?
- Strategies for motivation
- Motivation for behavior modification
3. Adapting Communication
- Understanding communication styles
- Comparing the 4 Style Traits
- Adapting to Differing Communication
- Communication adaptability
4. Strategy and Results
- Strategy and planning
- Building effective team visions
- Creating personal visions
5. Building a Better Team
- Team development
- Handling conflict within a team
- Developing Trust and Respect
6. Enabling Others to Act
- Managing the Workload
- Major factors of delegation
- Steps in delegation
- Successful delegation
- Avoiding Wasted Time and Energy
- Following-Up to Ensure Success
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 2 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.