Acrobat DC Polishing and Perfecting PDFs
This course includes lessons on putting the final touches on PDF documents before publishing. Students will learn how to fine-tune edits to text and images, how to perfect the structure and organization of documents, and how to mark documents as final.
The goal of this course is to give students the tools and know-how they need to create polished, professional documents. You will learn how to make final edits to text and images, how to add headers and footers with additional information, how to add watermarks, and how to restrict further editing once changes have been made. By the end of this course, you will be ready to polish up any PDF document and learn more advanced features.
1 – Lessons
- Modifying PDFs – Learn about what kinds of changes can be made easily in Adobe Acrobat and what kinds require revisiting the document’s original source.
- Working with Text and Images – Learn how to correct errors and clean up formatting by editing text and cropping images.
- Working with Headers and Footers – Learn how to create headers and footers to include page numbers, dates, or information about publication.
- Using Watermarks – Learn how to mark documents as confidential, as drafts, or to not be copied by creating and editing watermarks.
- Working with Organize Pages – Learn how to edit the structure of a document, by reordering, rotating and cropping, inserting, extracting, or deleting pages.
- Restricting Editing of a PDF – Learn how to prevent further changes to a document by setting password protection.
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 0.25 course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.