Adobe InDesign CC - Introduction
In this course, you will use Adobe InDesign CC to create and deliver professional looking printed and interactive documents.
Navigate the InDesign interface.
Create a new document.
Customize a document using color, swatches, gradients, and styles.
Manage page elements.
Prepare documents for deployment.
1 – Getting Started with InDesign
- Topic A: Identify Components of the InDesign Interface
- Topic B: Customize the InDesign Interface
- Topic C: Apply the Navigation Controls and Set Preferences
2 – Designing a Document
- Topic A: Establish Project Requirements
- Topic B: Apply Design Principles
- Topic C: Create a New Document
- Topic D: Add Text to a Document
- Topic E: Add Graphics to a Document
3 – Customizing a Document
- Topic A: Format Characters and Paragraphs
- Topic B: Apply Colors, Swatches, and Gradients
- Topic C: Create and Apply Styles
4 – Working with Page Elements
- Topic A: Arrange and Align Objects
- Topic B: Apply Layers
- Topic C: Transform and Manipulate Objects
- Topic D: Thread Text Frames
- Topic E: Edit Text
5 – Building Tables
- Topic A: Create and Modify a New Table
- Topic B: Format a Table
6 – Preparing a Document for Delivery
- Topic A: Resolve Errors in a Document
- Topic B: Export Files for Printing and for the Web
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.