AI-050T00 Develop Generative AI Solutions with Azure OpenAI Service
Azure OpenAI Service provides access to OpenAI’s powerful large language models such as GPT; the model behind the popular ChatGPT service. These models enable various natural language processing (NLP) solutions to understand, converse, and generate content. Users can access the service through REST APIs, SDKs, and Azure OpenAI Studio. In this course, you’ll learn how to provision Azure OpenAI service, deploy models, and use them in generative AI applications.
1 – Introduction to Azure OpenAI Service
- What is generative AI
- Describe Azure OpenAI
- How to use Azure OpenAI
- Understand OpenAI’s natural language capabilities
- Understand OpenAI code generation capabilities
- Understand OpenAI’s image generation capabilities
- Describe Azure OpenAI’s access and responsible AI policies
2 – Get started with Azure OpenAI Service
- Access Azure OpenAI Service
- Use Azure OpenAI Studio
- Explore types of generative AI models
- Deploy generative AI models
- Use prompts to get completions from models
- Test models in Azure OpenAI Studio’s playgrounds
3 – Build natural language solutions with Azure OpenAI Service
- Integrate Azure OpenAI into your app
- Use Azure OpenAI REST API
- Use Azure OpenAI SDK
4 – Apply prompt engineering with Azure OpenAI Service
- Understand prompt engineering
- Write more effective prompts
- Provide context to improve accuracy
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.