AWS Security Essentials
Assimilate Identify security benefits and responsibilities of using the AWS Cloud
Describe the access control and management features of AWS
Explain the available methods for providing encryption of data in transit and data at rest when storing your data in AWS.
Describe how to secure network access to your AWS resources
Determine which AWS services can be used for monitoring and incident response
1 – Security on AWS
- Security design principles in the AWS Cloud
- AWS Shared Responsibility Model
2 – Security OF the Cloud
- AWS Global Infrastructure
- Data center security
- Compliance and governance
3 – Security IN the Cloud – Part 1
- Identity and access management
- Data protection essentials
- Lab 01 – Introduction to security policies
4 – Security IN the Cloud – Part 2
- Securing your infrastructure
- Monitoring and detective controls
- Lab 02 – Securing VPC resources with Security Groups
5 – Security IN the Cloud – Part 3
- DDoS mitigation
- Incident response essentials
- Lab 03 – Remediating issues with AWS Config Conformance Packs
6 – Course Wrap Up
- AWS Well-Architected tool overview
- Next Steps
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.