AZ-800T00 Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage core Windows Server workloads and services using on-premises, hybrid, and cloud technologies. The course teaches IT Professionals how to implement and manage on-premises and hybrid solutions such as identity, management, compute, networking, and storage in a Windows Server hybrid environment.
Use administrative techniques and tools in Windows Server.
Identify tools used to implement hybrid solutions, including Windows Admin Center and PowerShell.
Implement identity services in Windows Server.
Implement identity in hybrid scenarios, including Azure AD DS on Azure IaaS and managed AD DS.
Integrate Azure AD DS with Azure AD.
Manage network infrastructure services.
Deploy Azure VMs running Windows Server, and configure networking and storage.
Administer and manage Windows Server IaaS Virtual Machine remotely.
Manage and maintain Azure VMs running Windows Server.
Configure file servers and storage.
Implement File Services in hybrid scenarios, using Azure Files and Azure File Sync.
1 – Identity services in Windows Server
- Introduction to AD DS
- Manage AD DS domain controllers and FSMO roles
- Implement Group Policy Objects
- Manage advanced features of AD DS
2 – Implementing identity in hybrid scenarios
- Implement hybrid identity with Windows Server
- Deploy and manage Azure IaaS Active Directory domain controllers in Azure
3 – Windows Server administration
- Perform Windows Server secure administration
- Describe Windows Server administration tools
- Perform post-installation configuration of Windows Server
- Just Enough Administration in Windows Server
4 – Facilitating hybrid management
- Administer and manage Windows Server IaaS virtual machines remotely
- Manage hybrid workloads with Azure Arc
5 – Hyper-V virtualization in Windows Server
- Configure and manage Hyper-V
- Configure and manage Hyper-V virtual machines
- Secure Hyper-V workloads
- Run containers on Windows Server
- Orchestrate containers on Windows Server using Kubernetes
6 – Deploying and configuring Azure VMs
- Plan and deploy Windows Server IaaS virtual machines
- Customize Windows Server IaaS virtual machine images
- Automate the configuration of Windows Server IaaS virtual machines
7 – Network infrastructure services in Windows Server
- Deploy and manage DHCP
- Implement Windows Server DNS
- Implement IP address management
- Implement remote access
8 – Implementing hybrid networking infrastructure
- Implement hybrid network infrastructure
- Implement DNS for Windows Server IaaS VMs
- Implement Windows Server IaaS VM IP addressing and routing
9 – File servers and storage management in Windows Server
- Manage Windows Server file servers
- Implement Storage Spaces and Storage Spaces Direct
- Implement Windows Server Data Deduplication
- Implement Windows Server iSCSI
- Implement Windows Server Storage Replica
10 – Implementing a hybrid file server infrastructure
- Overview of Azure file services
- Implementing Azure File Sync
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 4 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.