Certified Information Security Systems Professional (CISSP)
– Analyze components of the Security and Risk Management domain.
– Analyze components of the Asset Security domain.
– Analyze components of the Security Engineering domain.
– Analyze components of the Communications and Network Security domain.
– Analyze components of the Identity and Access Management domain.
– Analyze components of the Security Assessment and Testing domain.
– Analyze components of the Security Operations domain.
– Analyze components of the Software Development Security domain.
1 – Security and Risk Management
- Security Governance Principles
- Professional Ethics
- Security Documentation
- Risk Management
- Threat Modeling
- Business Continuity Plan Fundamentals
- Acquisition Strategy and Practice
- Personnel Security Policies
- Security Awareness and Training
2 – Asset Security
- Asset Classification
- Privacy Protection
- Asset Retention
- Data Security Controls
- Secure Data Handling
3 – Security Engineering
- Security in the Engineering Lifecycle
- System Component Security
- Security Models
- Controls and Countermeasures in Enterprise Security
- Information System Security Capabilities
- Design and Architecture Vulnerability Mitigation
- Vulnerability Mitigation in Embedded, Mobile, and Web-Based Systems
- Cryptography Concepts
- Cryptography Techniques
- Site and Facility Design for Physical Security
- Physical Security Implementation in Sites and Facilities
4 – Information Security Management Goals
- Organizational Security
- The Application of Security Concepts
5 – Information Security Classification and Program Development
- Information Classification
- Security Program Development
6 – Risk Management and Ethics
- Risk Management
7 – Software Development Security
- Software Configuration Management
- Software Controls
- Database System Security
8 – Cryptography
- Ciphers and Cryptography
- Symmetric-Key Cryptography
- Asymmetric-Key Cryptography
- Hashing and Message Digests
- Email, Internet, and Wireless Security
- Cryptographic Weaknesses
9 – Physical Security
- Physical Access Control
- Physical Access Monitoring
- Physical Security Methods
- Facilities Security
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 5 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.