CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+)
In this course, students will examine advanced security concepts, principles, and implementations that pertain to enterprise level security.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
Identify enterprise security fundamentals.
Apply enterprise security technology solutions.
Implement security design and solutions.
Manage risk, policies and procedures within an enterprise.
Integrate security solutions within an enterprise.
Conduct security research and analysis.
1 – Enterprise Security Architecture
- The Basics of Enterprise Security
- The Enterprise Structure
- Enterprise Security Requirements
2 – Enterprise Security Technology
- Common Network Security Components and Technologies
- Communications and Collaboration Security
- Cryptographic Tools and Techniques
- Advanced Authentication
3 – Enterprise Resource Technology
- Enterprise Storage Security Issues
- Distributed, Shared, and Virtualized Computing
- Cloud Computing and Security
4 – Security Design and Solutions
- Network Security Design
- Conduct a Security Assessment
- Host Security
5 – Application Security Design
- Application Security Basics
- Web Application Security
6 – Managing Risk, Security Policies, and Security Procedures
- Analyze Security Risk
- Implement Risk Mitigation Strategies and Controls
- Implement Enterprise-Level Security Policies and Procedures
- Prepare for Incident Response and Recovery
7 – Enterprise Security Integration
- The Technology Life Cycle
- Inter-Organizational Change
- Integrate Enterprise Disciplines to Achieve Secure Solutions
8 – Security Research and Analysis
- Perform an Industry Trends and Impact Analysis
- Perform an Enterprise Security Analysis
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 5 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.