Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Development II (DO295)
Accelerated hands-on training to boost developer productivity powered by Red Hat OpenShift Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Development II (DO295) teaches you how to design, build, and deploy containerized software applications to an OpenShift® cluster. Whether you are tasked with writing container-native applications or migrating existing brownfield applications, this course provides hands-on training to boost developer productivity powered by Red Hat OpenShift.
Explore container and OpenShift architecture
Create containerized services
Manage containers and container images
Build custom container images
Manage and trigger application builds
Customize an existing source-to-image base image
Develop an OpenShift template
Generate health checks to monitor and improve application reliability
1 – Introduction to container technology
- Describe how software can run in containers orchestrated by Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
2 – Create containerized services
- Provision a server using container technology.
3 – Manage containers
- Manipulate prebuilt container images to create and manage containerized services.
4 – Manage container images
- Manage the life cycle of a container image from creation to deletion.
5 – Create custom container images
- Design and code a Dockerfile to build a custom container image.
6 – Deploy containerized applications on OpenShift
- Deploy single container applications on OpenShift Container Platform.
7 – Troubleshoot containerized applications
- Troubleshoot a containerized application deployed on OpenShift.
8 – Deploy and manage applications on an OpenShift cluster
- Use various application packaging methods to deploy applications to an OpenShift cluster, then manage their resources.
9 – Design containerized applications for OpenShift
- Select a containerization method for an application and create a container to run on an OpenShift cluster.
10 – Publish enterprise container images
- Create an enterprise registry and publish container images to it.
11 – Build applications
- Describe the OpenShift build process, then trigger and manage builds.
12 – Customize source-to-image (S2I) builds
- Customize an existing S2I base image and create a new one.
13 – Create applications from OpenShift templates
- Describe the elements of a template and create a multicontainer application template.
14 – Manage application deployments
- Monitor application health and implement various deployment methods for cloud-native applications.
15 – Perform comprehensive review
- Create and deploy cloudinative applications on OpenShift.
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 5 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.