Crystal Reports 2016 - Part 1
In this course, students will create a basic report by connecting to a database and modifying the report’s presentation.
In this course, you will connect to a database to extract data and present it as a report. You will:
Identify the elements of the Crystal Reports interface.
Create and modify a basic report.
Use formulas to calculate and filter data.
Build a parameterized report.
Group report data.
Enhance a report.
Create a report using data from an Excel workbook.
1 – EXPLORING THE CRYSTAL REPORTS INTERFACE
- Topic A: Explore Crystal Reports
- Topic B: Use Crystal Reports Help
- Topic C: Customize Report Settings
2 – WORKING WITH REPORTS
- Topic A: Create a Report
- Topic B: Modify a Report
- Topic C: Display Specific Report Data
- Topic D: Work with Report Sections
3 – USING FORMULAS IN REPORTS
- Topic A: Create a Formula
- Topic B: Edit a Formula
- Topic C: Filter Data by Using a Formula
- Topic D: Work with Advanced Formulas and Functions
- Topic E: Handle Null Values
4 – BUILDING PARAMETERIZED REPORTS
- Topic A: Create a Parameter Field
- Topic B: Use a Range Parameter in a Report
- Topic C: Create a Prompt
5 – GROUPING REPORT DATA
- Topic A: Group Report Data
- Topic B: Modify a Group Report
- Topic C: Group by Using Parameters
- Topic D: Create a Parameterized Top N Report
6 – ENHANCING A REPORT
- Topic A: Format a Report
- Topic B: Insert Objects in a Report
- Topic C: Suppress Report Sections
- Topic D: Use Report Templates
7 – CREATING A REPORT FROM EXCEL DATA
- Topic A: Create a Report Based on Excel Data
- Topic B: Modify a Report Generated from Excel Data
- Topic C: Update Data in a Report Based on Excel Data
8 – DISTRIBUTING DATA
- Topic A: Export Data
- Topic B: Create Mailing Labels
9 – APPENDIX
- Appendix A: Setting Up and Configuring Data Sources
- Appendix B: Using Report Processing Techniques
- Appendix C: Using Functions in Formulas
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 2 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.