In this course, you will explore the background and techniques of customer interactions.
• Describe the benefits of customer service, identify internal customers, identify the benefits to you of giving good customer service, and identify how you can help your company to excel.
• Identify the major trends in customer service today and the combination of criteria required for customer satisfaction.
• Identify the benefits of bringing respect, emotional support, and a personal touch to customer interactions, and apply the personal touch to customer interactions.
• Identify the six categories of face-to-face communication, the critical success factors in face-to-face communication, and the benefits of actively listening to your customers.
• Identify remote customer service communication channels and apply remote customer service best practices.
• Identify guidelines for handling unreasonable customers, explore ways to handle angry customers, and identify guidelines for handling unhelpful colleagues.
• Take action to increase the loyalty of the customers you serve. You will also identify guidelines for dealing with moments of truth, identify the benefits of customer complaints, identify the steps in the service recovery process, and analyze the moments of truth in a real-life situation.
1 – Understanding Customer Service
- Describe Customer Service Benefits
- Recognize the Importance of Internal Customer Service
- Identify How Customer Service Benefits You
- Excel with Customer Service
2 – Identifying How Customers Define the Success of Your Company
- Recognize Trends in Customer Service
- Identify Criteria for Customer Satisfaction
3 – Increasing Customer Satisfaction
- Identify Characteristics of the Personal Touch
- Create Lasting Positive Impressions on Your Customers
4 – Providing Face-to-Face Customer Service
- Identify Categories of Face-to-Face Contact
- Understand the Critical Success Factors in Face-to-Face Customer Service
- Identify the Characteristics of Active Listening
5 – Providing Remote Customer Service
- Identify Remote Customer Service Communication Channels
- Apply Remote Customer Service Best Practices
6 – Engaging Difficult Customers
- Serve Difficult Customers
- Manage Angry Customers
- Deal with Difficult or Unhelpful Colleagues
7 – Increasing Customer Loyalty
- Optimize Moments of Truth
- Recognize the Value of Customer Complaints
- Identify the Stages of the Service Recovery Process
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.