Developing Application Business Rules with Red Hat Decision Manager (AD364)
Red Hat Decision Manager is an open source business automation platform for business rules management that facilitates business policy and rules development, access, and management. Decision Manager includes a fast and highly efficient rules engine and easy-to-use rules development tools and management system. In this course, you will learn how to author, test, and debug business rules, how to generate rule packages, and how Decision Manager’s runtime environment executes rules using both drools and Decision Model Notation (DMN).
Author rules with guided decision tables.
Implement test-driven rule design using Business Central.
Implement advanced rule field constraints with Drools Rule Language (DRL).
Execute rules using the KIE API.
Resolve rule conflicts with rule flow attributes.
Author decisions with Decision Model Notation.
Define rules for complex event processing.
1 – Introduction to Red Hat Decision Manager
- Describe foundational concepts of business automation and Red Hat Decision Manager
2 – Authoring Basic Rules in Business Central
- Create and test basic rules using Business Central
3 – Authoring Rules with DRL
- Create DRL rules using advanced conditions and field constraints in Decision Central
4 – Integrating Decision Manager Applications
- Integrate Decision Manager applications with other applications using the Rest API and the Java API Client code
5 – Implementing Best Practices for DRL
- Identify advanced conflict resolution and implementing best practices for DRL rules
6 – Implementing Decisions with DMN
- Describe and use DMN to implement decisions in Red Hat Decision Manager
7 – Defining Rules for Complex Event Processing
- Describe and use complex event processing (CEP) with rules
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 4 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.