Determine the roles that a manager must fill on a team, and explore the key areas of personal development.
Discover how to detect silent messages through body language and other means of nonverbal communication. You will also bolster your listening skills through active listening.
Discover ways of identifying problems, prioritizing problems, and implementing solutions effectively.
Empower your workgroup through delegation and coaching.
Discover the stages of team development and examine the need for regular team meetings.
1. Developing as a Manager
- Identify Effective Manager Roles
- Develop Personal Skills
2. Communicating Successfully
- Communicate Without Talking
- Manage Better by Listening
- Assert to Achieve
3. Cultivating Great Teams
- Create an Invincible Team
- Inspire Team Success
- Run Team Meetings
- Resolve Conflicts Positively
4. Empowering Your Workgroup
- Delegate For Results
- Coach for Achievement
- Optimize Staff Performance
5. Creating Successful Solutions
- Identify and Define the Problem
- Determine the Root Cause
- Identify a Solution
- Implement Solutions Decisively
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.