Excel - Build Muscle with Macros
This session introduces Macros and how to use them. Automate repetitive tasks and gain more control over how you work with data. Create and run macros and with coding in Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
1 – Outline
- Create a Macro and access the tools to record a macro.
- Record a Macro to reuse formatting across sheets and workbooks by recording formatting features.
- Use Relative References in a macro.
- Run saved macros from the Macros window or by creating a button on a worksheet or on the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Perform basic edits in the Visual Basic Editor and add code from a shared macro.
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 0.25 course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.