Excel - Part 2
This course builds upon the foundational knowledge presented in the Microsoft Excel- Part 1 course and will help start you down the road to creating advanced workbooks and worksheets that can help deepen your understanding of organizational intelligence. The ability to analyze massive amounts of data, extract actionable information from it, and present that information to decision makers is at the foundation of a successful organization that is able to compete at a high level. This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help you prepare for the Excel Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-200 and Excel Expert (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-201 certifications.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to leverage the power of data analysis and presentation in order to make informed, intelligent organizational decisions. You will: Work with functions. Work with lists. Analyze data. Visualize data with charts. Use PivotTables and PivotCharts.
1 – WORKING WITH FUNCTIONS
- Topic A: Work with Ranges
- Topic B: Use Specialized Functions
- Topic C: Work with Logical Functions
- Topic D: Work with Date and Time Functions
- Topic E: Work with Text Functions
2 – WORKING WITH LISTS
- Topic A: Sort Data
- Topic B: Filter Data
- Topic C: Query Data with Database Functions
- Topic D: Outline and Subtotal Data
3 – ANALYZING DATA
- Topic A: Create and Modify Tables
- Topic B: Apply Intermediate Conditional Formatting
- Topic C: Apply Advanced Conditional Formatting
4 – VISUALIZING DATA WITH CHARTS
- Topic A: Create Charts
- Topic B: Modify and Format Charts
- Topic C: Use Advanced Chart Features
5 – USING PIVOTTABLES AND PIVOTCHARTS
- Topic A: Create a PivotTable
- Topic B: Analyze PivotTable Data
- Topic C: Present Data with PivotCharts
- Topic D: Filter Data by Using Timelines and Slicers
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.