Excel - Part 3
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to perform advanced data analysis, collaborate on workbooks with other users, and automate workbook functionality. You will: Work with multiple worksheets and workbooks. Share and protect workbooks. Automate workbook functionality. Use Lookup functions and formula auditing. Forecast data. Create sparklines and map data.
1 – WORKING WITH MULTIPLE WORKSHEETS AND WORKBOOKS
- Topic A: Use Links and External References
- Topic B: Use 3-D References
- Topic C: Consolidate Data
2 – SHARING AND PROTECTING WORKBOOKS
- Topic A: Collaborate on a Workbook
- Topic B: Protect Worksheets and Workbooks
3 – AUTOMATING WORKBOOK FUNCTIONALITY
- Topic A: Apply Data Validation
- Topic B: Search for Invalid Data and Formulas with Errors
- Topic C: Work with Macros
4 – USING LOOKUP FUNCTIONS AND FORMULA AUDITING
- Topic A: Use Lookup Functions
- Topic B: Trace Cells
- Topic C: Watch and Evaluate Formulas
5 – FORECASTING DATA
- Topic A: Determine Potential Outcomes Using Data Tables
- Topic B: Determine Potential Outcomes Using Scenarios
- Topic C: Use the Goal Seek Feature
- Topic D: Forecast Data Trends
6 – CREATING SPARKLINES AND MAPPING DATA
- Topic A: Create Sparklines
- Topic B: Map Data
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.