Microsoft Power BI - Data Analysis Practitioner
As technology progresses and becomes more interwoven with our businesses and lives, more data is collected about business and personal activities. This era of “big data” has exploded due to the rise of cloud computing, which provides an abundance of computational power and storage, allowing organizations of all sorts to capture and store data. Leveraging that data effectively can provide timely insights and a competitive advantage.
– Analyze data with self-service BI.
– Connect to data sources.
– Perform advanced data modeling and shaping.
– Visualize data with Power BI.
– Enhance data analysis.
– Model data with calculations.
– Create interactive visualizations.
1 – Analyzing Data with Self-Service BI
- Data Analysis and Visualization for Business Intelligence
- Self-Service BI with Microsoft Power BI
2 – Connecting to Data
- Create Data Connections
- Model Data with Relationships
- Save Power BI Files
3 – Performing Advanced Data Modeling and Shaping
- Clean and Transform Data with the Query Editor
- Shape Data with the Query Editor
- Combine and Manage Data Rows
4 – Visualizing Data with Power BI
- Create Visualizations in Power BI
- Chart Data in Power BI
5 – Enhancing Data Analysis
- Enhance Analysis with Customized Visuals and Pages
- Enhance Analysis with Tooltips
6 – Modeling Data with Calculations
- Create Calculations with Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
- Create Calculated Measures and Conditional Columns
7 – Creating Interactive Visualizations
- Create and Manage Data Hierarchies
- Filter and Slice Reports
- Create Dashboards in Power BI
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 2 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.