Microsoft Power BI - Data Analysis Practitioner
– Analyze data with self-service BI.
– Connect to data sources.
– Perform advanced data modeling and shaping.
– Visualize data with Power BI.
– Enhance data analysis.
– Model data with calculations.
– Create interactive visualizations.
1 – Analyzing Data with Self-Service BI
- Data Analysis and Visualization for Business Intelligence
- Self-Service BI with Microsoft Power BI
2 – Connecting to Data
- Create Data Connections
- Model Data with Relationships
- Save Power BI Files
3 – Performing Advanced Data Modeling and Shaping
- Clean and Transform Data with the Query Editor
- Shape Data with the Query Editor
- Combine and Manage Data Rows
4 – Visualizing Data with Power BI
- Create Visualizations in Power BI
- Chart Data in Power BI
5 – Enhancing Data Analysis
- Enhance Analysis with Customized Visuals and Pages
- Enhance Analysis with Tooltips
6 – Modeling Data with Calculations
- Create Calculations with Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
- Create Calculated Measures and Conditional Columns
7 – Creating Interactive Visualizations
- Create and Manage Data Hierarchies
- Filter and Slice Reports
- Create Dashboards in Power BI
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 2 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.