Office 365 Online Getting Started with OneNote Online
This course introduces OneNote Online, a versatile application perfect for taking notes, making to-do lists, or organizing any kind of content. Students will learn how to create and add content to a notebook, how to organize it into different sections and pages, and how to share notebooks with others.
This course is meant to teach students how to expertly gather and organize information from different sources and for various purposes. You will learn how to create notebooks and structure them according to your needs, how to add your own content or take notes on other sources, and how to share notebooks with other users. By the end of this Power Hour, you will be ready to learn more advanced features in OneNote as well as how to use OneNote alongside other applications.
1 – Lessons
- OneNote for Business Overview – Learn what OneNote is, what it can do, and how it can make your life easier.
- Creating a New Notebook – Learn how to create new notebooks where you can store as much information as you need for each of their purposes.
- Adding Sections and Pages to a Notebook – Learn how to create separate sections of pages in your notebook to keep it structured in a logical and user – friendly way.
- Adding and Formatting Content – Learn how to type or paste text into containers, how to insert images or other media, and how to format content to make it easy to read.
- Working with OneNote – Learn how to locate information quickly by tagging content and using the search bar.
- Printing and Sharing Notebooks – Learn how to print and share your notebooks to keep a team organized and on task or to give others access to your research and resources.
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 0.25 course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.