This course provides a way for students to create and collect their notes. This course will introduce students to using OneNote notebooks to store a variety of content in an organized way, access the content from anywhere, and also share it.
In this course, you will develop digital note-taking skills by creating, modifying, and managing OneNote notebooks that work with other Microsoft Office programs. You will: Navigate and customize the OneNote interface and environment. Add and format text, images, audio, links, and drawing objects to a notebook. Embed Excel spreadsheets and attach other files to a notebook. Categorize, organize, and search notebook content. Check spelling in, print, and password-protect notebooks. Use Outlook and OneDrive to send and share notebook content. Export notebook content and manage notebook history and backups.
1 – Getting Started with OneNote
- Topic A: Navigate the OneNote Environment
- Topic B: Use Templates
- Topic C: Customize the OneNote User Interface
2 – Adding & Formatting Notebook Content
- Topic A: Apply Formatting to Notebook Content
- Topic B: Insert Images and Audio into a Notebook
- Topic C: Add Quick Notes and Links
- Topic D: Use Drawing Tools
3 – Embedding & Attaching Files
- Topic A: Embed Excel Spreadsheets
- Topic B: Attach Other File Types
4 – Organizing & Searching Notebooks
- Topic A: Use Tags
- Topic B: Organize and Search Notebooks
5 – Finalizing a Notebook
- Topic A: Proof and Print a Notebook
- Topic B: Configure Password Protection and Notebook Properties
6 – Managing Notebook Files
- Topic A: Export Content from OneNote Notebooks
- Topic B: Back Up and Restore Notebook Content
7 – Sending & Sharing OneNote Content
- Topic A: Send OneNote Content in Other Formats
- Topic B: Share OneNote Content by Using OneDrive
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.