PL-100T00 Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
This course will teach you how to build apps with low-code techniques to simplify, automate, and transform business tasks and processes using Microsoft Power Platform.
Design apps and automate workflows
Create apps and automate workflows
Analyze and visualize data in context of an app or automated workflow
1 – Introduction to Microsoft Power Platform
- This module introduces you to Microsoft Power Platform. Learn the components of Power Platform and the value of using it to create business solutions.
2 – Create a model-driven app in Power Apps
- This module introduces you to creating a model-driven app in Power Apps that uses Microsoft Dataverse.
3 – Create a canvas app in Power Apps
- This module introduces you to canvas Power Apps, helps you create and customize an app, and then manage and distribute it. This module will also focus on how to provide the best app navigation, and build the best UI using themes, icons, images, personalization, different form factors, and controls.
4 – Automate a business process using Power Automate
- This module introduces you to Power Automate, teaches you how to build workflows, and how to administer flows.
5 – Create and use analytics reports with Power BI
- Learn what Power BI is, including its building blocks and how they work together.
6 – Get started with AI Builder and Power Virtual Agents
- This module helps you build an AI model from the beginning and shows how you can use it in your business without writing a single line of code. This module also helps you create a chatbot with Power Virtual Agents for Teams.
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 4 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.