Positive Assertiveness & Inclusive Leadership
– Define positive Assertiveness and the posture of inclusive leadership
– Learn about how thoughts and actions affect feelings and posture
– Identify four communication styles and their impact on workplace behavior
– Establish an inclusive posture with empathetic listening across verbal and non-verbal channels
– Use Positive Assertiveness to affect change in disruptive behaviors
– Build consensus and reduce barriers
1 – Introduction: What is Assertiveness?
2 – Dimensions of Communication
3 – Posture Positive: Body Language
4 – Disruptive Behaviors
5 – Barriers and Consensus
6 – Summary
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 2 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.