Power BI for Data-driven Decision Makers
As data acquisition, access, analysis, and reporting are interwoven with our businesses and lives, more and more data is collected about business and personal activities. This abundance of data and the computing power to analyze it has increased the use of data analysis and data visualization across a broad range of job roles. Decision makers of all types, including managers and executives, must interact with, interpret, and develop reports based on data and analysis provided to them. Microsoft Power BI software is designed for data analysis and the creation of visualizations. Data analysts prepare data, perform initial analysis, and create visualizations that are then passed to business data decision makers. These decision makers can use Power BI’s tools to explore the data, perform further analysis to find new insights, make decisions, and create customized reports to share their findings.
Explore Power BI reports.
Analyze data to get answers and insights.
Sort and group data for analysis and reporting.
Troubleshoot, collaborate, and share reports.
1. Exploring Power BI Reports
- Topic A: Data Analysis Workflow with Power BI
- Topic B: Explore Reports in the Power BI Service
- Topic C: Edit Reports
2. Analyzing Data to Get Answers and Insights
- Topic A: Configure Data Visualizations
- Topic B: Ask New Questions by Changing Aggregation
- Topic C: Find Answers with Calculations
3. Sorting and Grouping Data for Analysis and Reporting
- Topic A: Sort Data
- Topic B: Group Data
4. Filtering Visualizations
- Topic A: Filter Data to Refine Analysis
- Topic B: Create Slicers for Reports
5. Preparing Reports
- Topic A: Format and Annotate Reports
- Topic B: Emphasize Data in Reports
6. Troubleshooting, Sharing, and Collaborating
- Topic A: Troubleshoot Data Issues
- Topic B: Collaborate in Power BI
- Topic C: Collaborate with Non-Power BI Users
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.