PowerPoint - Part 1
By exploring the vast array of features and functionality contained within PowerPoint, you will gain the ability to organize your content, enhance it with high-impact visuals, and deliver it with a punch. In this course, you will use PowerPoint to begin creating engaging, dynamic multimedia presentations. The course material will also enable you to access and effectively utilize many web-based resources provided with your Office subscription. This includes brief coverage of key skills for using PowerPoint for the Web and OneDrive. Helpful notes throughout the material alert you to cases where the online version of the application may function differently from the primary, desktop version.
In this course, you will create and deliver an engaging PowerPoint presentation. You will: Identify the basic features and functions of PowerPoint. Develop a PowerPoint presentation. Perform text formatting. Add and arrange graphical elements. Modify graphical elements. Prepare to deliver your presentation.
1 – GETTING STARTED WITH POWERPOINT
- Topic A: Navigate the PowerPoint Environment
- Topic B: View and Navigate a Presentation
- Topic C: Create and Save a Basic Presentation
- Topic D: Navigate in PowerPoint for the Web
- Topic E: Use PowerPoint Help
2 – DEVELOPING A POWERPOINT PRESENTATION
- Topic A: Create Presentations
- Topic B: Edit Text
- Topic C: Work with Slides
- Topic D: Design a Presentation
3 – FORMATTING TEXT
- Topic A: Format Characters
- Topic B: Format Paragraphs
4 – ADDING AND ARRANGING GRAPHICAL ELEMENTS
- Topic A: Insert Images
- Topic B: Insert Shapes
- Topic C: Create SmartArt
- Topic D: Insert Icons and 3D Models
- Topic E: Size, Group, and Arrange Objects
5 – MODIFYING GRAPHICAL ELEMENTS
- Topic A: Format Images
- Topic B: Format Shapes
- Topic C: Customize SmartArt
- Topic D: Format Icons
- Topic E: Format 3D Models
- Topic F: Animate Objects
6 – PREPARING TO DELIVER YOUR PRESENTATION
- Topic A: Review Your Presentation
- Topic B: Apply Transitions
- Topic C: Print or Export a Presentation
- Topic D: Deliver Your Presentation
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.