PowerPoint - Present Like a Pro-Advanced Slide Show Features
1 – Outline
- Finalizing a Presentation – Learn how to check for spelling and accessibility, add speaker notes, and create a zoom.
- Delivering a Presentation – Learn how to start and navigate a slide show.
- Using the Presenter View – Learn how to configure and utilize presenter view.
- Adding Annotations to Slides – Learn how to add and erase slide annotations.
- Working with Hidden Slides – Learn about hiding slides and showing hidden slides during a presentation.
- Recording Slide Timings – Learn how to work with and record slide timings.
- Recording with Voice Narration and Slide Timings – Learn how to add voice narrations to a presentation.
- Configuring Advanced Presentation Formats – Learn about different presentation options in PowerPoint.
- Presenting Online – Learn how to present a slideshow online and save presentations as videos.
- Saving and Packaging Presentations – Learn how to create a video with timing and narrations, and how to package a presentation to a folder.
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 0.25 course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.