You have developed skills to be successful in your field. In this course, you will learn the practical skills you need to be an effective leader in your organization. Leadership enhances the skills employees at all levels need to be truly successful. When you learn practical leadership skills, you’ll have the ability to motivate, coach, communicate with, and teach employees in such a way that they are more effective in their jobs and, as a result, you become more effective in your job.
Private classes on this topic are available. We can address your organization’s issues, time constraints, and save you money, too. Contact us to find out how.
Transition from an individual contributor to a leader.
Develop an effective team.
Lead a team effectively.
Increase your effectiveness in leading different types of teams.
Develop a team mission, values statement, and vision to achieve business results.
1. Transitioning from Individual Contributor to Leader
- Define Leadership
- Identify Your Leadership Style
- Redefine Your Role
2. Developing an Effective Team
- Build an Effective Team
- Coach for Performance
- Empower Your Team Members
3. Leading a Team Effectively
- Influence for Results
- Lead Your Team Through Organizational Change
4. Leading Different Types of Teams
- Work with Different Types of Teams
- Overcome Communication Barriers
- Overcome Issues Among Team Members
5. Aligning Your Strategy for Business Results
- Establish a Team Mission
- Determine Team Core Values
- Write a Team Vision Statement
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.