Providing Outstanding Customer Service
This course offers practical tools and techniques to win clients, create loyal advocates for your business, and deliver excellent customer service.
Private classes on this topic are available. We can address your organization’s issues, time constraints, and save you money, too. Contact us to find out how.
Define customer service in relation to both internal and external customers
Recognize how your attitude affects customer service
Identify your customer’s needs
Generate repeat business with outstanding customer service
Build goodwill through in-person customer service
Provide outstanding customer service over the phone
Connect with customers through online tools
Deal effectively with difficult situations
1. Customer Service – A Baseline
- Recognizing Your Customers
- Understanding Your Role in Customer Service
2. Developing A Customer Service Mind-Set
- Leveraging Your First Impression
- Feeling Positively About Customers
- Mastering Moods and Emotions
3. Identifying Customer Needs
- Understanding the Customer’s Situation
- Avoiding Assumption and Prejudgment
- Meeting Basic Needs
- Seeking to Exceeding Expectations
- Building Repeat Relationships
4. Connecting with the Customer
- Achieving Authenticity through Body Language
- Responding Effectively to Problems
- Mastering Online Etiquette
- Seeking Customer Feedback
5. Dealing with Difficult Situations
- Effectively Addressing Complaints
- De-escalating Anger
- Establishing Common Ground
- Remaining Calm, Respectful and Objective
6. Effectively Addressing Complaints
- Creating a Memorable Customer Experience
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 2 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.