Red Hat Enterprise Linux Automation with Ansible (RH294)
Red Hat System Administration III: Linux Automation (RH294) is designed for Linux® system administrators and developers who need to automate provisioning, configuration, application deployment, and orchestration.
You will learn:
– How to install and configure Ansible® on a management workstation
– Prepare managed hosts for automation
– Write Ansible Playbooks to automate tasks
– Run playbooks to ensure servers are correctly deployed and configured.
1 – INTRODUCE ANSIBLE
- Describe Ansible concepts and install Red Hat Ansible Engine.
2 – DEPLOY ANSIBLE
- Configure Ansible to manage hosts and run ad hoc Ansible commands.
3 – IMPLEMENT PLAYBOOKS
- Write a simple Ansible Playbook and run it to automate tasks on multiple managed hosts.
4 – MANAGE VARIABLES AND FACTS
- Write playbooks that use variables to simplify management of the playbook and facts to reference information about managed hosts.
5 – IMPLEMENT TASK CONTROL
- Manage task control, handlers, and task errors in Ansible Playbooks.
6 – DEPLOY FILES TO MANAGED HOSTS
- Deploy, manage, and adjust files on hosts managed by Ansible.
7 – MANAGE LARGE PROJECTS
- Write playbooks that are optimized for larger, more complex projects.
8 – SIMPLIFY PLAYBOOKS WITH ROLES
- Use Ansible roles to develop playbooks more quickly and to reuse Ansible code.
9 – TROUBLESHOOT ANSIBLE
- Troubleshoot playbooks and managed hosts.
10 – AUTOMATE LINUX ADMINISTRATION TASKS
- Automate common Linux system administration tasks with Ansible.
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 5 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.