SharePoint - Site Owner with Power Platform (Modern Experience)
Plan and create a SharePoint-based multi-site intranet, including team and communication sites.
Associate multiple sites with a hub site to provide unified navigation, search, and theme.
Use advanced SharePoint features to manage content creation in lists and libraries, including custom page templates and various methods to import data.
Configure lists with various input validation features to improve the quality of data entry and presentation.
Use Power Apps Studio to create a custom user interface for entering data in a SharePoint list.
Lesson 1: Setting Up a Multi-Site Intranet
- Topic A: Plan Your Organization’s Intranet
- Topic B: Create and Configure SharePoint Sites
Lesson 2: Connecting Sites to a Hub
- Topic A: Create a Hub to Connect Multiple Sites
- Topic B: Apply a Site Template
- Topic C: Change Site Themes and Navigation
Lesson 3: Populating a Site with Content
- Topic A: Create Custom Page Layouts
- Topic B: Manage Library Files
- Topic C: Manage List Data
Lesson 4: Improving List Data Entry and Presentation
- Topic A: Limit What Users Can Enter
- Topic B: Create Calculated Columns
- Topic C: Use Formulas to Validate Entered Data
Lesson 5: Integrating a Power Apps Application with SharePoint Online
- Topic A: Create a Power Apps Application
- Topic B: Modify an App
Appendix A: Cleaning Up Unused Resources
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.