SharePoint - Working with Libraries for the Site User
1 – Outline
- Working with the User Interface Tools: Learn how to use library controls, understand the options menu, and pin a document to the top.
- Organizing Files in a Document Library: Learn to sort and filter library items, rename files, create folders, and move files into a folder.
- Working with Views: Learn to change a library layout and create a personal view.
- Working with Columns: Learn to add, adjust, rearrange, and format columns.
- Creating Alerts in SharePoint: Learn to create Alerts for documents and libraries, and view file activity.
- Using Check Out and Check In: Learn to manually check out/in files, discard check-outs, and check in documents from Office applications.
- Understanding Versions: Learn to use Major and Minor versioning, view and compare prior versions in Word, and restore or delete prior versions of documents.
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 0.25 course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.