MS-720T00: Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
In this course, you will learn how to plan, design, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot an integrated communications solution at an organization using Microsoft Teams. The course will cover Teams Phone with Calling Plans, Direct Routing, and Operator Connect, in addition to Teams devices, audio/video conferencing, and voice migration. Students will learn troubleshooting methodologies and how to resolve common telephony and voice problems.
Plan and Configure Microsoft Teams Phone
Plan and optimize network performance for Teams Phone
Configure and deploy Direct Routing
Configure, deploy, and manage Teams devices
Monitor and Troubleshoot Teams Phone
1 – Plan and configure Teams Phone
- Plan for Teams Phone
- Plan and optimize network performance for Teams Phone
- Migrate voice services from Skype for Business Server to Teams
- Configure Teams Phone
- Configure auto attendants and call queues
- Configure and deploy Direct Routing
- Extend Teams Phone with additional services
2 – Manage Teams Phone
- Configure and manage voice users
- Configure, deploy, and manage Teams devices
- Monitor and troubleshoot Teams Phone
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1.5 course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.