Thinking with Critical Insight
Students will learn to explore challenges, defy incorrect assumptions, and look at things with new and differing perspectives, incorporating these insights into your thought processes, and enabling them to find solutions to even the most difficult tasks.
Private classes on this topic are available. We can address your organization’s issues, time constraints, and save you money, too. Contact us to find out how.
Enable you to evaluate, identify, and distinguish between relevant and irrelevant information
Engage critical thinking through curiosity and your ability to ask good questions
Apply the eight best practices of critical thinking in practice
Leverage open-mindedness to become more receptive and highly tuned for new ideas
1. The Challenges of Modern Thinking
- Becoming a Rational Thinker
- Critical Thinking in Application
- Applying Reason
- Developing Open-Mindedness
- Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone
- Avoiding Jumping to Conclusions
- Expecting and Initiating Change
- Being Ready to Adapt
- Thinking Logically
2. Critical Thinking Best Practices
- Listening Actively
- Evaluating Information
- Making Assumptions
- Watching Out for Bias
- Asking Clarifying Questions
- Performing SWOT Analysis
- Benefitting from Critical Thinking
3. Putting It All Together
- Changing Your Perspective
- Considering Other Viewpoints
- Dealing with New Information
- Solving Problems
- Identifying Inconsistencies
- Asking Why
- Evaluating the Solution
- Retaining Your New Skills
- Reflecting and Learning from Mistakes
- Asking Questions on an Ongoing Basis
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 2 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.