Word - Automating Document Creation
1 – Outline
- Using Productivity Enhancements: Learn about Microsoft Translator, Accessibility Checker, and Immersive Learning Tools to make your documents versatile for other languages and those with disabilities.
- Using the Building Blocks Organizer: Learn about QuickParts and how to use them in your document.
- Working with AutoText: Learn how to add text to the AutoText Gallery.
- Using Field Codes: Learn about the different field codes and how to insert and update them.
- Creating a Macro: Learn how to create and run a macro to automate repetitive tasks.
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 0.25 course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.