Word - Part 2
Creating professional-looking documents can help you give your organization a competitive edge. Implementing time-saving features such as document templates and automated mailings helps your organization reduce expenses. Mastering these techniques will make you a valued employee in your organization. This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help you prepare for the Word Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-100 and Word Expert (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-101 certification exams.
In this course, you will learn fundamental Word skills. You will: – Organize content using tables and charts. – Customize formats using styles and themes. – Insert content using Quick Parts. – Use templates to automate document formatting. – Control the flow of a document. – Simplify and manage long documents. – Use mail merge to create letters, envelopes, and labels.
1 – ORGANIZING CONTENT USING TABLES AND CHARTS
- Sort Table Data
- Control Cell Layout
- Perform Calculations in a Table
- Create a Chart
- Add an Excel Table to a Word Document
2 – CUSTOMIZING FORMATS USING STYLES AND THEMES
- Create and Modify Text Styles
- Create Custom List or Table Styles
- Apply Document Themes
3 – INSERTING CONTENT USING QUICK PARTS
- Insert Building Blocks
- Create and Modify Building Blocks
- Insert Fields Using Quick Parts
4 – USING TEMPLATES TO AUTOMATE DOCUMENT FORMATTING
- Create a Document Using a Template
- Create and Modify a Template
- Manage Templates with the Template Organizer
5 – CONTROLLING THE FLOW OF A DOCUMENT
- Control Paragraph Flow
- Insert Section Breaks
- Insert Columns
- Link Text Boxes to Control Text Flow
6 – MANAGING LONG DOCUMENTS
- Insert Blank and Cover Pages
- Insert an Index
- Insert a Table of Contents
- Insert an Ancillary Table
- Manage Outlines
- Create a Master Document
7 – USING MAIL MERGE TO CREATE LETTERS, ENVELOPES, AND LABELS
- Use Mail Merge
- Merge Data for Envelopes and Labels
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.